AIR FRYER HAUSBERG 3.5L (HB-2355)
- Brand: HAUSBERG
- Model: HB-2355
- Type: Hot air fryer with LCD screen and digital control 1500W
- Power: 1500 WATT
- Technology: Digital control
- Capacity: 3.5 LT
- Digital LCD screen
- Oil Free Baking (Requires little or no oil)
- Adjustable temperature between 80C-200C
- Automatic closing after 30 minutes
- 30 minute timer with audible alarm
- Express air circulation system:
- The rapid transfer of air in all directions offers a crisp texture on the outside, while it seals the moisture inside for a juicy and tender result from the inside.
- Removable non-stick cooking basket with LFGB & FDA (dishwasher safe)
- Overheating protection function
- Fully automatic programs for cooking chips, chickens, steaks, shrimp, meat, fish and cakes using the optimum temperature and time
- Anti-colitis bucket
- Faster and energy saving
- Save time and energy
- Safety accessories for dishwashers
- Operating Voltage: 220 V
Stop resisting the delicious fried appetizers because you are counting calories one by one. Hausberg has found a way to make healthy eating and fried dishes her best friends.
The Hausberg air fryer does not use oil or cooking fats to cook food, but hot air. It is up to you if you want to add Quickly recycles the hot air inside the bucket thus cooking your food evenly. The result is that you enjoy healthy and light dishes free of calories and unnecessary fats, but full of flavor and taste.
Prepare a healthier version of your favorite foods
The Hausberg Air fryer brings delicious and healthy fries to the table. Using hot air instead of oil, with this fryer you can prepare all your favorite foods without betraying your diet. Less calories and less fat compared to traditional oil frying
Suitable for family meals
The 3.5 liter basket can prepare steak or chicken breast in one step – ideal for preparing large meals in the family. Combined with adjustable temperature between 80-200 ° C that can be easily controlled thanks to the thermostat button.
The built-in timer can be adjusted for up to 30 minutes, thus preventing food from burning, as well as precise preparation of recipes.